Redfin Real Estate app for iPhone and iPad
5424 ratings )
Current version: 126.96.36.1993
, last update: 1 week ago
First release : 31 Aug 2009
App size: 106.79 Mb
Take it from our users: “It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.” See every nearby home for sale or draw your own custom search area. Instantly book tours of your favorite homes with our experienced local Redfin Agents. When you find “the one,” we’ll make your home-buying experience seamless & save you thousands on closing costs.
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Save Thousands When You Buy or Sell a Home: We sell your home for more money than the industry average, and only charge 1.5% -- rather than the usual 2% - 3%. When you buy with us, youll get second-to-none-service and save thousands in closing costs.
• Important Disclaimer: Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyers agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval as well as possible restrictions of VA or FHA loans. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the states or metro areas of Albuquerque, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend (OR), Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Little Rock (AR), Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Reno, Richmond, Rio Grande Valley, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Westchester, Winston Salem, and Wisconsin.
Pros and cons of Redfin Real Estate app for iPhone and iPad
Redfin Real Estate app good for
This is a great app. It shows a map right away so you know if the house will be of any interest. The pictures are available easily and enlarge. The stats/history and nearby sales are available. Most importantly, homes arrive in my email very quickly when there is a new listing or change to a status or price. I am also on a local realtors email blasts and Redfins is always sent before hers. Love it,
I consult Redfin on a regular basis. Its great for keeping track of the market where I have a vacation home. As Im only there from time-to-time, it helps me know whats going on in my neighborhood when Im not around and what the real estate market is doing.
I love this app; More than Trulia and Zillow, combined! Shows current listings as soon as they hit the market. Two thumbs up!
This app has been a breathe of fresh air! Great app for the first time home buyer to gain some knowledge about home buying!
This app does everything I need. Id recommend Redfin over Zillow any day!
Its so awesome to have the ability to view houses anywhere in the world! This app is amazing!!!
Some bad moments
Ok whats the point of an app that says everything is sold.
Its like going to a shopping mall and having every store saying closed.
Ive been in search of a home for a couple months now and Redfin has proven to be great - until recently. I now continually get homes recommended to me that are way outside of my saved search and mapped parameters. Why the change? Its very frustrating to get continual notifications for homes that I dont care about. No longer do I have a list of "new homes" that fit my search criteria; I do my own manual search that makes me feel that I am missing out on relevant homes because Im digging thru so much irrelevant data. PLEASE, please fix!
iPad mini, app now barely runs. Was great, came over from another realty app. Now slow to load, can only look at a few houses before pics quit loading, same with map. Was working if I killed google maps after using, now that doesnt help either. Also, Redfin likes to try and push the envelope and sends emails of new properties that are outside my price range (always high, never low). Hot properties that are going to sell right now, Id better hurry, 80% chance its going to sell within 2 days, blah blah blah. If I wanted that, Id have a Realtor searching for me!!!
Interface on this app is great. But but it is frustratingly slow. It takes a really long time for pictures and details to load. Also, it doesnt allow you to filter homes by school ratings. You end up wasting so much time looking at houses which dont meet your needs.
Also fiddling with the filters will often render no results. Im curious to know what houses and for how much the houses got sold and need to reload again and again to show any results.
Also, your email will be flooded gazillion notifications. App has tons of potential
Adding in all the sold and estimates make the app worthless for real searching. How hard would it be to put in a filter for sold property? App has become more unstable. Use to be a good app but no longer of any use. Updates are not fixing the problem. When I am looking for listings I want houses for sale. I dont want to wade through houses already sold.
If I want to zoom in, then I will. I dont need the app to auto zoom in on a location.
homes for sale,
business for sale,
and other. So, download free Redfin Real Estate .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Redfin Real Estate iOS app used & searched for